Saturday, March 19, 2011

CLAMS :-)

After a week of fabulous pasta dishes at my sister-in-law's house in the SF bay area we decided we were either going to have seafood or steak on our first dinner back home.  Since it was Friday and we are in Lent we decided to make clams in black bean sauce. At first I did not know how Tom and I were going to eat 5lbs of clams but we did. They were delicious, but Tom and I both agree that for the next time we would make our own black bean sauce because the sauce we used was a bit salty, however not enough to ruin the clams.



I wish I had a better picture but the camera I usually take pictures with was recharging after our vacation. Next time we make seafood I want to try and make mussels in a tomato broth similar to the one we had in Shorebreak hotel's Zimzala resturant in Huntington Beach. We definitely recommend both the hotel and the resturant!

I wonder what everyone else makes on Friday's during lent...


Cheers and Enjoy,

Lily & Tom (Just recently turned one year older, Happy B-day to my sweetie)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts